Our body cannot produce enough Hyaluronic acid that helps keep our skin moist as we age. This results in thinner and drier skin that cannot hold optimum plumpness.
• Extreme dieting & exercising lead to a drastic loss in a person’s weight in a short period.
• Receding of bone mass with age aids in this process. Changes in the cheekbone & jaw line structure can result in the loss of facial volume
• Extreme exposure to UV rays from the sun can help in ageing
• Appearance of permanent parentheses lines when the face is at rest
• Skin starts to sag after sudden weight loss
• Cheeks may flatten with time
None of us can stop the process of ageing, the critical factor in the loss of those youthful traits in a person. However, there are many ancient and modern treatments available that can help regain the lost volume of our skin.