Up to 4 months
Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle injections are a safe and convenient way to remove and relax frown lines, forehead lines and laughter lines without surgery. The benefits are visible within 5-10 days and will leave the face with a smoother, more rested appearance for up to 4 months. The muscle relaxing injections can also be very effective in treating underarm perspiration.
If you would like to book a consultation, we are open from 10.00am – 8.00pm Monday to Friday.
Medical Aesthetic Treatments You Can Trust
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment FAQ
Anti-wrinkle injections have been used for over ten years for both beauty treatments and to treat serious medical conditions.
The injections are sterile and safe and as the treatment is not permanent any possible side effects are temporary and localized to the injected area.
Great of course! However, there may be a few tiny pin-prick marks from the injections but these disappear within a couple of days. There is no recuperation required and most people return to normal life immediately. Make-up can be applied straight away.
You may experience flu-like symptoms and tenderness at the injection site, but both are mild and passing. There is a theoretical risk of allergy but it is virtually unknown.
It is advisable not to proceed with anti-wrinkle injections if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Infection in the vicinity of the injection site
- Current therapy with a certain class of uncommonly used antibiotics, known as the amino glycosides
- Blood clotting disorders or current therapy with drugs inhibiting blood clotting, e.g. Warfarin
- Diseases affecting the muscles, particularly Myaesthenia gravis
- Allergy to tetanus toxoid is a potential, but not absolute contraindication. This will be detailed at your consultation.
You can find Anti-Wrinkle Injections at our clinic based in Covent Garden, London. Give us a call today to make your booking!